Anyone can have a fall, but older people may be more vulnerable and likely to fall, especially if they have a long-term health condition.
If you have experienced three of the five issues below, we would recommend that you get further advice and support around preventing future falls.
- Have fallen in the last year
- Difficulty getting out of a chair
- Balance or walking problems
- Taking 4 or more medicines
- Had a stroke or Parkinson’s diseaseClick here to visit the AgeUK website for more information on avoiding falls
North East Hampshire and Farnham
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead